2013/11/11 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>

>  On 11/10/2013 5:59 PM, LizR wrote:
>
> On 11 November 2013 13:53, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>  On 11/10/2013 3:54 PM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:
>>

>>  Sure, but the thing is that *you have to*, and asking such question at
>> that stage is very likely... you can't be 10⁵ years old before having been
>> 1 year old... it's simply nonsense.
>>

>>  So you're falling back on the all-purpose 'everything' answer; whatever
>> you observe is one of everything and that why everything is consistent with
>> it - like why I'm not a Chinaman?
>>
>>  There isn't any falling back here that I can see. It seems quite
> reasonable to say you have to pass through your birthdays in ascending
> order. I can't see why that is problematic / contraversial?
>

> Sure, but if I live infinitely long I will have almost all my experiences
> older than 75.  So when I note that I'm not that old and that seems
> improbable,

The thing is as I said is that you have to be *first* 75 before being
older... you're talking like every moment of your life was chosen
randomly... they aren't (at least for me) before today, it was yesterday,
not a random moment, and tomorrow will be tomorrow not a random moment in
my life. Using your argument I should never have been a child.

Quentin