On 11/11/2013 1:47 AM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:

    Sure, but if I live infinitely long I will have almost all my experiences
older than
    75.  So when I note that I'm not that old and that seems improbable,

The thing is as I said is that you have to be *first* 75 before being older... you're talking like every moment of your life was chosen randomly... they aren't (at least for me) before today, it was yesterday, not a random moment, and tomorrow will be tomorrow not a random moment in my life. Using your argument I should never have been a child.

No, I'm just saying that sampling your life at random I'm less likely to find you being less than a year old than being less than a thousand years old.

If my life is infinite, then it seems surprising that I find myself less than
75yrs old.

I don't think this is a very strong argument, since it would apply no matter what age I found myself to be. But it seems curious that I find it to be true of everyone around me also. As though we all started more or less together. So we weren't past eternal either.