On 11/11/2013 11:21 AM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:
You find you every day, according to you, every day should not happen, only being 10¹⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰ is likely, it's just non-sense, your life is not random sampled, yesterday happen before today and before tomorrow. That doesn't make today less likely than tomorrow.

Sure, but it makes the interval (0,75) less likely than the interval (75, inf).

But what's your analysis? Everybody I've ever heard of who was more than 40yrs older than me is dead. Do you not see that as evidence against my immortality?