2013/11/12 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>

>  On 11/12/2013 7:19 AM, Jason Resch wrote:
>

> On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 7:14 PM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>  Benjamin Button lived his life in reverse.
>>
>> So I'll ask you the same thing I asked Quentin, what's you inference from
>> the fact you, and every body you've ever heard of died before reaching age
>> 150?
>>

>  That observation is not relevant the question at hand.  MWI implies
> subjective immortality, not immortality of others.
>
>  I didn't specify a question.
>
> And what is this "what's you inference from the fact you, and every body
you've ever heard of died before reaching age 150?" ?

Also I don't see the relevance of the fact that we don't have past
eternality for that question ? You don't have to move back to 4 to say we
forget things, from day to day there are a lot of things I forget... that
doesn't mean I'm dead today, or that those event didn't exists, or that is
necessary they did. QI does not state that we should have an eternal
past... only that our 1 POV will never cease (doesn't say anything about
perfect memory recall either).

Quentin