2013/11/12 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>

>  On 11/12/2013 12:23 PM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:
>
> This is ASSA, and I find that absurd, there is no absolute probability of
> being alive, probability is only meaningful between two moments...
>

> But there's a probability of being alive at time t in the future,

Also if MWI is true, the probability for such is 1...

> and that can become arbitrarily small

Not the probability but the measure. The probability is 1, it is garanteed
that there exists a future continuation of me now. ASSA is only about the
measure, but even if it come vaninshingly small (and I don't think ASSA
makes sense at all), that wouldn't render the one living in a low measure
branch (as seen from ASSA) not real (same thing as seen from RSSA, if MWI
is true, and you're finding yourself in a "branch" that had only
1/10¹⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰ probability, it will be as real as now), as all the branches
are considered real, measure is not at play here.

Quentin