From: meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 3:15 pm
Subject: Re: Our Demon-Haunted World

On 11/11/2013 10:13 AM,      spudboy...@aol.com wrote:

Ah, but Brents' point is that smoking and cancer          are proven fact.
However, at the time, Troifim Lysenko's views          on biology were proven.

    ?? To nobody outside the Soviet Union - and only to a few there.

So were the Eugenicists that lead directly to          Dachau.

    That's like saying Mendel led directly to Dachau - for very    expansive
meanings of "directly".

Almost 100% concurred (physicians,          anthropologists, geneticists,
biologists) on this "fact."

    And          your source for this is?