On 11/12/2013 1:36 PM, spudboy...@aol.com wrote:
Brent, try cruising Wikipedia. I don't know of any biologist or physician, that didn't approve of this nonsense. I am not aware of anyone speaking out authoritatively, as a scientist that opposed eugenics. Maybe you can, but I don't recall anyone on the hero side. Whether is was pro-birth control medical advocates, or public health administrators, I think nobody uttered a peep, anywhere until maybe the 1950's?

A peep against propagating good genetics or a peep against Dachau. Those are very different things and are only "directly" linked in a very expansive meaning of "directly".