Such nastiness – it only makes you come across as highly unpleasant, which
perhaps you, in fact are.

From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Alberto G. Corona
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 12:17 AM
To: everything-list
Subject: Re: Our Demon-Haunted World

Of course comrade.

Why don´t you translate to Europe? Here our party is not only in the
University, but in the media too. Here the truth is said: Every disaster is
a product of greedy American capitalism, or barbarious zionism. But better
though, We need you there in the Capitalist land.

Salam alecum.

This was sent from my Iphone