On 13 Nov 2013, at 12:54, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

I would be easy to make a joke of your comments about cannabis, but it would not have been fair.

No problem.

But If I take it seriously, I can not figh both conspiranoic theories in the same thread.

Thanks for not using the "conspiracy theory" label, which nowadays means crackpot.
(Conspirators can only be happy!)

The deniers of global warming hell and the deniers of cannabis heaven. It´s too much for me.

No, it is that in both cases some evidences add up, and the people are more and more to share their views, and propose a different theory.

Concerning the plant, there are evidences that cannabis can cure about 2000 diseases, and that its inebriation is well, infinitely less fatal, than aspirin, chocolate, alcohol or even water. There are evidences that all proofs of its danger contains (gross) misuses of logic and statistics.

Concerning the planet, I invite you to look at diverse "crash investigation", especially when the pilot is in a tempest, and got contradictory informations. Some crash occurs because the pilot is too proud to believe the copilot, especially if the machine is on his side!

I am not an expert in climate. And given the existence of fear selling (war on drugs, perhaps the war on terror too, since the NDAA 12, signs grows in that direction), I am not so much for the prohibition of the free use of petrol, but we have to avoid to intoxicate ourself by negligence of addiction, be it oil, alcohol, or whatever.

I believe that by the legalization of all products, with better enforcement on traceability, origin, transparency, warning of the known and plausible secondary effects, education, ... would permit a more naturally regulated self-moderation leading to a big harm reduction. The planet and the individuals, suffer from the lies and propaganda of some special interests who corrupt power to develop unfair competition.

What is legal? Guns, oil, car, tobacco, alcohol, those things kill a lot, and none are/were really necessary. What is illegal? Hemp, Tabernanthe iboga, magic mushrooms, LSD, ... Without any argument that they lead to serious problem, when used with moderation and responsibility, following the user guide.

Legalize all of those stuff, and tax proportionally to the real troubles. People are not stupid, they will adapt convenably. (That's the fatal error of the bandits, they bet on the stupidity and invest a lot in it, but eventually that is unaffordable, and that is why I am optimistic in the long run, but still sad for all those who already suffer from the consequences of the lies).

Bruno