On 13 Nov 2013, at 23:27, meekerdb wrote:

On 11/13/2013 11:38 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
The catholic and the chihite,

This one: http://lordblumiere.deviantart.com/art/Chihite-Angelorum-61177983

Sorry, I was using the french terming. I was referring to those following Shi'a Islam, or Shi'it Islam. Like Catholic, they believe in sort of "pope", (Ayatollah, "expert on Allah (God)") who can act like selected authorities on civil or political matter, unlike the Sunni, or the protestant. Like Catholics, the Shi'it tend more easily to mix state and religion, by conferring to much "divine" authority to humans. That is palpable in today's Iran (which is mainly shi'it).