Great work Jason!

Regarding color blindness, there are some palettes to deal with this.
I have a color blind colleague, and they seem to work well with him.
For example:

http://www.mollietaylor.com/2012/10/color-blindness-and-palette-choice.html

I also use the color blind friendly palette when working with R:
http://www.cookbook-r.com/Graphs/Colors_(ggplot2)/

Bruno, can you confirm if this would work for you?

Telmo.