Brent: that is a convoluted solution! I appreciate that you love sunshine,
but keep it for the beach.
Have you ever calculated how much surface of the present day efficiency is
required to collect -
say - 1000 times the energy we use today on the Globe? Think of energy
required for the missing
rainfall (agriculture) and snow-melt (hydroelectricity supply) not to
mention the 7-10b humans need
for potable water (desalinated from seawater). As much as I know you: you
know how to think BIG.
JM