On 21 November 2013 20:55, Telmo Menezes <te...@telmomenezes.com> wrote:

> > My point is that you used a bad comparison. There is no reasonable
> > comparison between the King of England at the time and wizards and
> drgaons,
> It was a joke...
> Riiiiight, gotcha. I won't ask you to explain why it was funny, because
that tends to spoil a joke, nor will I ask why you didn't say that to start
with and spare me the embarrassment of explaining why I thought it was an
invalid comparison, but instead gave what looked like a plausible
explanation about how ridiculous it was to pay taxes to someone on the
other side of the world.