On 11/29/2013 1:51 AM, Samiya Illias wrote:
Simple? It takes intelligence and knowledge to write computer program, build a machine, and so on. How can we conclude that the software of life, the creation of the Universe / multiverse, all just happened on its own, and for no purpose?

I don't conclude that.  I conclude I have no reason to believe it.

Consider the following:

“Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of Night and Day – there are indeed Signs for men of understanding .” (Qur’an 3:190)

It is He Who has created hearing, sight and minds for you. What little thanks you show! (Qur'an 23:78)

Too bad he didn't think to wire our optic neuron the right way around (like squids) so that our vision didn't have blind spots.

We shall show them Our signs in the Universe and within themselves, until it becomes clear to them that this is the Truth.

OK, where's the signs? It doesn't seem at all clear - since religions all disagree about what Big Daddy in the sky wants. It seems a little suspicious that He can't just show up and straighten our all the confusion and fighting He's caused.

Is it not enough that your Lord is the witness of all things? [Quran 41:53]

We created human from a mingled drop to test him, and We made him hearing and seeing. (Qur'an 76:2)

Why would we put any credence in the fantasizing of an illiterate?