I have been following this list for a while and some idea popped up to
my mind today which I'd like to ask/share. I don't know if there are
resources about this and I'd love to read any reference you can direct
me to. (I am eager to learn so I thought finding something to read
about this is a miraculous idea to start :)

- The predictability of a random system is dependent on its limits.
(You roll a dice, the limit is 1-6 so it has a higher predictability
than a dice which has more surfaces and numbers than a common dice.)
- If there is no limit defined for the system to restrict the randomness
and thereby making it predictable to a certain degree it can not be
predicted. No conclusions can be drawn so no rules or knowledge can be.
- If the system is infinite there is no single rule which is absolutely
true because there is no functioning boolean values for the reference
system in question.

If it is possible to deduce:

- When a system is infinite, either it is either an illusion of our
truth determining facility (perception, belief etc.) or anything we
know about it has no absolute true/false value.

Is it possible to determine if anything is infinite?

--
Ali Polatel