On 12/17/2013 4:12 PM, Jason Resch wrote:

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    On 12/17/2013 8:43 AM, Jason Resch wrote:
    I think there may be a confusion of what I am suggesting. Let's say there
is some
    integer N, so large it cannot be described by anyone in this universe.
What I am
    saying is that exactly one of the following two statements is true:
    "N is prime", "N is not prime". I agree it is unreasonable to assert one
    over the other in a universe where it is not known and not knowable.
    whether the first statement happens to be true, or the second statement
happens to
    be true, that statement was true independently of anyone in any universe
    it, and so it would be true even if there were no physical universes or

    Suppose I took the negation, "It is not the case that N is prime or N is not
    and the rules of inference of paraconsistent logic.  Would it make any
difference to
    me?  to anyone?

It would only violate the "law of the excluded middle".

That's not a violation in paraconsistent logics.