http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski

http://www.newhaven.edu/Faculty-Staff-Profiles/Nikodem-Poplawski/

1. arXiv:1310.8014 <http://arxiv.org/abs/1310.8014>
[pdf<http://arxiv.org/pdf/1310.8014>
, ps <http://arxiv.org/ps/1310.8014>, other<http://arxiv.org/format/1310.8014>
]
Schwinger's principle in Einstein-Cartan gravity
Nikodem Poplawski<http://arxiv.org/find/gr-qc/1/au:+Poplawski_N/0/1/0/all/0/1>
Comments: 3 pages
Subjects: General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology (gr-qc); High Energy
Physics - Theory (hep-th); Quantum Physics (quant-ph)
2. arXiv:1305.6977 <http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.6977>
[pdf<http://arxiv.org/pdf/1305.6977>
, ps <http://arxiv.org/ps/1305.6977>, other<http://arxiv.org/format/1305.6977>
]
Energy and momentum of the Universe
Nikodem Poplawski<http://arxiv.org/find/gr-qc/1/au:+Poplawski_N/0/1/0/all/0/1>
Comments: 6 pages
Subjects: General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology (gr-qc); Cosmology and
Extragalactic Astrophysics (astro-ph.CO)
3. arXiv:1304.0047 <http://arxiv.org/abs/1304.0047>
[pdf<http://arxiv.org/pdf/1304.0047>
, ps <http://arxiv.org/ps/1304.0047>, other<http://arxiv.org/format/1304.0047>
]
Intrinsic spin requires gravity with torsion and curvature
Nikodem Poplawski<http://arxiv.org/find/gr-qc/1/au:+Poplawski_N/0/1/0/all/0/1>
Comments: 5 pages. arXiv admin note: substantial text overlap with
arXiv:1209.5772 <http://arxiv.org/abs/1209.5772>
Subjects: General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology (gr-qc); Cosmology and
Extragalactic Astrophysics (astro-ph.CO); High Energy Physics - Theory
(hep-th)
4. arXiv:1209.5772 <http://arxiv.org/abs/1209.5772>
[pdf<http://arxiv.org/pdf/1209.5772>
, ps <http://arxiv.org/ps/1209.5772>, other<http://arxiv.org/format/1209.5772>
]
Gravity with spin excludes fermionic strings
Nikodem Poplawski<http://arxiv.org/find/hep-th/1/au:+Poplawski_N/0/1/0/all/0/1>
Subjects: High Energy Physics - Theory (hep-th); General Relativity and
Quantum Cosmology (gr-qc)
5. arXiv:1203.0294 <http://arxiv.org/abs/1203.0294>
[pdf<http://arxiv.org/pdf/1203.0294>
, ps <http://arxiv.org/ps/1203.0294>, other<http://arxiv.org/format/1203.0294>
]
Affine theory of gravitation
Nikodem Poplawski<http://arxiv.org/find/gr-qc/1/au:+Poplawski_N/0/1/0/all/0/1>
Comments: 8 pages; revised version
Journal-ref: Gen. Relativ. Gravit. 46, 1625 (2014)
Subjects: General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology (gr-qc); Cosmology and
Extragalactic Astrophysics (astro-ph.CO); High Energy Physics - Theory
(hep-th); Mathematical Physics (math-ph)
6. arXiv:1201.0316 <http://arxiv.org/abs/1201.0316>
[pdf<http://arxiv.org/pdf/1201.0316>
, ps <http://arxiv.org/ps/1201.0316>, other<http://arxiv.org/format/1201.0316>
]
Thermal fluctuations in Einstein-Cartan-Sciama-Kibble-Dirac bouncing
cosmology
Nikodem J.
Poplawski<http://arxiv.org/find/astro-ph/1/au:+Poplawski_N/0/1/0/all/0/1>
Comments: 4 pages
Subjects: Cosmology and Extragalactic Astrophysics (astro-ph.CO); General
Relativity and Quantum Cosmology (gr-qc)
7. arXiv:1111.4595 <http://arxiv.org/abs/1111.4595>
[pdf<http://arxiv.org/pdf/1111.4595>
, other <http://arxiv.org/format/1111.4595>]
Nonsingular, big-bounce cosmology from spinor-torsion coupling
Nikodem Poplawski<http://arxiv.org/find/gr-qc/1/au:+Poplawski_N/0/1/0/all/0/1>
Comments: 7 pages; published version
Journal-ref: Phys. Rev. D 85, 107502 (2012)