Hi Brent,

No conserved doesn't mean all the energy of every moment remains in that
moment which is somehow still real. What it means is that when it is
recomputed in every moment none of it is lost.

The only energy that exists exists in the present moment, and it is always
(in the same frame) conserved in that moment.

If past moments in block time are real then the energy, and everything else
that existed in those moments, must still be real and actual, and that does
violate conservation.

Edgar