Dear Edgar: allow me not to copy your post the 8th time, just marking the
#s of your par-s into my short remarks.

As long as we don't "know" ALL of the (external?) complexity-stuff we
cannot claim 'knowledge' of any 'reality', only quote the so far received
part and that, too, as adjusted into our contemporary mental ways.
Compare such stuff of today with a similar 'analysis' 3000 years ago...
Is 'today' different in the continuing course of past to future? (cf: #5)

I would not mix the (final?) *theoretical* conclusion with our
*practical*ways of today. We live and so did our forefathers '3000
years ago' (or
whenever).

I would not mix the 'final (theoretical?) conclusion' about the entire
world into a contemporary human-mind product (our logic).

You (I?) cannot compare the today available portion - and that transformed
into human belief - with the entirety of the infinite complexity so I would
not mention "truth". Again: compare your contemporary 'truth' concepts with
a similar stance - say - of 3000 years ago. Did Ishtarians have the same
'truth'?

Right you are. What was 'true' for UGGH the caveman is different from what
you described as 'true' for today. Do you think that 5000 years into the
future - if humanity survives that long - our descendants will find the
SAME truth as we may identify today?

And one more thing: (last par) I would not be so firm that 'our' internal
model of reality is representing the 'external' reality at all. We just
don't know about that 'external' stuff and our present internal ideas about
it are our human fabrications. I do not believe it is time to think of a
"Final" Theory.

John Mikes