On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 2:50 PM, scerir <sce...@libero.it> wrote:

> It's not many worlds, it's a Uni_ that is _versing itself.
>
> UNIty in diVERSity
> -scerir
>
> BTW, did somebody read this paper? It seems interesting.
> http://arxiv.org/abs/1111.3328

Pusey, Barrett and Rudolf PBR pose the hypothetical experiment where
the observers ask different questions and get results that differ from
quantum mechanics.

They had the launch observers asking different questions
whereas I suggested that the detection observers ask different questions.
Their results are encouraging to advocates of MWI.
Richard