On 4 January 2014 03:14, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Liz,
> This is of course complete nonsense.... I have immense respect for many
> female scientists, thinkers and artists. Emmy Noether is one who comes to
> mind.
> Yes she's one of my heroes, along with Lisa Randall and Alice in

So are you saying that from you will from now on answer questions without
trying to analyse the motives of the person asking them, as you have done
previously, and without adding the patronising comments? (which in any case
just make you look like a complete dork) ?

In that case I will accept your implied apology, and carry on asking