Hi Gabe,

These questions are ill formulated but I'll take a shot at them....

1. For every observer there is a uniquely true (actual is a better
descriptor) order of events in their own experience. All these events
always occur in their Present moment. The rate at which these events occur
is controlled by their local Clock times. Their clock times can pass at
different rates through their present moments.

2. All observers exist in a present moment P-time. In other words at every
moment of P-time all observers exist and are doing something no matter what
their relativistic differences.They cannot disappear out of existence and
out of the present moment.

3. The clock times of all NON-relativistic observers are isomorphically
mappable. Their clocks all read the same times and progress at the same
rates through a common shared universal present moment of P-time.

4. The clock times of observers who have NO relative motion but different
gravitational fields will progress at different rates through the common
present moment p-time in a one-to-one mappable way which those observers
all agree upon.

5. The clock times of observers in relative motion will each experience the
clock times of the others to be slowed. Since relative motion is in fact
relative, this effect is equal and opposite. In this case it is impossible
for the observers to agree upon which of their clock times corresponds to
the clock times of the other observers in the present moment. Nevertheless
all observers are all always in existence and doing something in the common
present moment even when it is impossible to assign a mutually agreed clock
time to it. They know what they are doing in the common present moment but
they observe what an observer in relative motion was doing in a past
present moment.

5a. This occurs in the same way we observe what was happening in deep space
in a present moment billions of years ago, and an observer there observes
our galaxy as it was in a present moment billions of years ago. This is due
to the finite speed of light (actually c is the finite speed of time, light
just travels at the maximum time speed possible). The relative motion equal
and opposite time dilation effect is pretty much the same effect and also
due to the finite speed of light=speed of time due to the STc Principle
that states that everything without exception always travels through
spacetime at the speed of light (again actually it's the speed of time)

6. When relative motion ceases, once again clock times can be mapped and
all observers can agree what they are doing in the common present moment.

7. Without a common present moment in which everything exists as a
background reference, none of this would even be knowable. None of this
analysis or comparisons could be made. That's the key insight that everyone
seems to be lacking, that they actually exist in a present moment and that
present moment is the only possible basis for anything, including the
differing clock times of relativity, to even take place.

Edgar