Jason,

If you don't agree with my theory of the Present moment, then what is your
theory of this present moment we all experience our existence and all our
actions within?

It clearly is not a clock time simultaneity since Pam and Sam shake hands
and compare watches in the same present moment and their clock times are
not simultaneous.

This question is the key to the whole issue. Be interested to hear your
answer...

Edgar