Edgar,

I asked three simple true/false questions about what your theory says.  You
didn't even fucking anwer "false, because the concept isn't quite right,
but you'd do better by asking XYZ".  If you simply won't answer basic
questions about whether your theory entails something, then you probably
can't.  And if you can't answer whether your theory is about something,
then I conclude that your theory doesn't actually exist.  You'd just be
playing word games.

-Gabe.
Sorry for the angry word -- but it was well deserved by blatantly evasive
non-answers.