No, of course not. Just pointing out that this is a common tactic used to
spread misinformation.

"THERE IS A THREAT!!! HERE ARE THE DETAILS!!!"

"Oh, wait. It turns out the above news was untrue. You can see the details
have been faked by some panic-monger. So we're safe. There's nothing to
worry about. Go back to sleep."