Yes. Just stay on this list and read every single post that comes through -
particularly posts by Bruno himself. Maybe look at the archive of the list. The
background to all of this goes back to 1994…and the conversation is still
going...

Cheers,

Kim Jones

On 6 Jan 2014, at 12:48 pm, Gabriel Bodeen <gabebod...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bruno (& all),
> I was trying to read through your paper "The Origin of Physical Laws and
> Sensations", which I saw linked to in a conversation earlier.  I started to
> get lost about page 13 of the PDF, and by page 17 I was too lost to
> profitably continue.  Can you (or anyone) suggest, based on the topics on
> those pages, some resources that I might find helpful for understanding the
> paper?
> -Gabe

Kim Jones B.Mus.GDTL

Email:     kimjo...@ozemail.com.au
Mobile:   0450 963 719
Landline: 02 9389 4239
Web:       http://www.eportfolio.kmjcommp.com

"Never let your schooling get in the way of your education" - Mark Twain