Jason,

I'll stick with my definitions, which are quite clear and obvious. The
present moment is the most basic experience (and therefore the most basic
verifiable and repeatable empirical observation) of our existence.

99.999% of all humans on earth understand this clearly and unambiguously,
with the apparent exception of the members of this list!
:-)

Edgar