Bruno and Brent,
please do not paint me as a Robert Rosen imitation. I have esteem for his
mind, but tried to go on from SOME of his thoughts in my own way.  He was a
mathematician and a biologist, I am none of those. His untimely death cut
his thoughts and I believe there would have been more to it if he continues
and publishes not only what may be compatible with a reductionist audience,
but ventures into agnosticism himself, beyond his 'model' limited to the
presently(?) knowbles.
At best I am a 'heretic' Rosenite, as I am a 'heretic Marchallite (if I may
say so).

Brent may be right with his "leading nowhere", which may be the itinery of
our present ignorance.

John M