On 11 Jan 2014, at 02:04, Stephen Paul King wrote:

Dear Terren,

Yes, it is about the continuations and measures thereof. I am not having much luck discovering how the measures are defined.

Yes, that *is* the problem. And that is the result: that very problem and a translation of that problem in arithmetical terms. The beginning of the solution is given by 3 mathematics among 8 constituting the theology of the machine(s). Theology includes physics: both the communicable (quanta) and the non communicable (qualia).

The measure problem (UDA) is what makes comp non trivial, non tautological and interesting. AUDA illustrates in detail where the measure comes from, if it exists. The rest is (pure) math.

That was the main goal: to show that comp does not solve the mind-body problem per se, but allows a purely mathematical reformulation, which gives the (Plotinian) shape of the possible solutions.

Bruno

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Terren Suydam <terren.suy...@gmail.com > wrote: Not sure I see the relevance, except to corroborate the idea (notwithstanding Bruno's comments) that mine and Glak's worlds would be separated as a result of the measure of stable continuations of those worlds... or were you making a different point?

Terren