On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:24:31 PM UTC-5, Edgar L. Owen wrote:

> Jason,
>
> There are no 'synthetic neurons' that could replace biological ones "one
> by one".  When there are let me know and I'll check them out and answer
> your question.
>
> You are letting your imagination run wild here imagining things with no
> basis in reality as if they were true. When we study reality we study what
> is actually true, not sci fi no matter how 'cool' it's thought to be....
>
> Edgar

http://metabiological.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/first-synthetic-neuron-created/

http://www.princeton.edu/pccmeducation/undergrad/reu/researchprojects/REU2008Presentations/duseja-richardson.pdf

http://www.neurotechreports.com/pages/hybrids.html

http://www.dvice.com/2012-12-2/worlds-most-complex-artificial-brain-ever-passes-iq-tests

This is too easy...

Does Edgar have a higher difficulty setting?