*"SEEKING A COMPATIBLE WOMAN OR LONG TERM COMPANION:* I'm seeking a
compatible, loyal, caring, natural, affectionate, non-feminist woman who
believes that male female relationships should not be adversarial or
selfish, but based on mutual love, trust and benefit. Hopefully young and
healthy enough to be able to help me out through my old age. I'm also open
to the possibility of a long term possibly live in friend or companion to
share my house and help take care of things. Someone quiet, peaceful and
down to earth who appreciates my work and lifestyle would be ideal. That
could be either a man or woman or even a couple. If you are interested in
discussing this further or know someone who might be please feel free to
contact me at edgaro...@att.net. "

And you said i didn't read things...