On 1/15/2014 4:17 AM, Telmo Menezes wrote:
On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 3:26 AM, freqflyer07281972
<thismindisbud...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>"SEEKING A COMPATIBLE WOMAN OR LONG TERM COMPANION: I'm seeking a
>compatible, loyal, caring, natural, affectionate, non-feminist woman who
>believes that male female relationships should not be adversarial or
>selfish, but based on mutual love, trust and benefit. Hopefully young and
>healthy enough to be able to help me out through my old age. I'm also open
>to the possibility of a long term possibly live in friend or companion to
>share my house and help take care of things. Someone quiet, peaceful and
>down to earth who appreciates my work and lifestyle would be ideal. That
>could be either a man or woman or even a couple. If you are interested in
>discussing this further or know someone who might be please feel free to
>contact me atedgaro...@att.net. "
>
>And you said i didn't read things...
This is none of our business nor is it relevant in any way.
Being a big defender of the right to anonymity, it makes me sad that
you use yours against Edgar in such a low fashion.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds
discuss people."
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

I agree, Telmo. I think there is far too much mockery and insult. Civility and courtesy better serve the search for knowledge.