From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of freqflyer07281972
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 6:26 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Consciousness as a State of Matter

"SEEKING A COMPATIBLE WOMAN OR LONG TERM COMPANION: I'm seeking a compatible,
loyal, caring, natural, affectionate, non-feminist woman who believes that male
female relationships should not be adversarial or selfish, but based on mutual
love, trust and benefit. Hopefully young and healthy enough to be able to help
me out through my old age. I'm also open to the possibility of a long term
possibly live in friend or companion to share my house and help take care of
things. Someone quiet, peaceful and down to earth who appreciates my work and
lifestyle would be ideal. That could be either a man or woman or even a couple.
If you are interested in discussing this further or know someone who might be
please feel free to contact me at edgaro...@att.net. "

And you said i didn't read things...