Dear Bruno,

  I would like to start a new thread to discuss the nature and existence of
the "many non computational things" that you have mentioned in your posts.
   Could you find a few moments to write some remarks on these? In
particular I wonder if their proposed non-computability can be expanded
into disjoint classes such that we have some kind of taxonomy of
properties. Can they be represented approximately by a finite language?
   Other than the restriction of recursive enumerability (modulo
homeomorphisms of their topological duals), what is it, in your opinion,
that makes such things "non-computable"?

--

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher