Hi Jason,

Yes I do have an explanation for how GR effects are computed. Thanks for
asking. It's refreshing to just have someone ask a question about my
theories rather than jumping to attack them. Much appreciated...

The processor cycles for all computations are provided by P-time (clock
time doesn't exist yet as it is going to be computed along with all other
information states). Thus all computations occur simultaneously and
continually in a non-dimensional abstract computational space as p-time

The results of these computations is the information states of everything
in the universe including all relativistic effects. The way this works to
automatically get GR effects is simply to use the pure numeric information
of the mass-energy particle property as the relative SCALE of the
dimensionality of spacetime as it is computed. The effect of this is to
automatically dilate (curve) spacetime around mass-energy concentrations
and this produces the correct GR effects of curved spacetime.

Imagine the usual GR rubber sheet model where the curvature of the rubber
sheet is caused not by a weight sitting on it, but by a dilation of the
spacetime grids around a central grid full of mass-energy.

This mechanism automatically produces all the effects of GR from the
fundamental computations as spacetime is dimensionalized by those
computations. The slowing of time with acceleration comes by comparing the
length and duration of motion of an object along the slope of the dilation
to the number of orthogonal grids it crosses as it moves.

If this is not clear let me know.