On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:10 AM, Chris de Morsella
<cdemorse...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Mostly lurking here… and have off and on for years
>
> Love some of the ideas floating here and the discussions; it can flow fast
> and furious here… keeping up is like a full-time job lol
>

> Recently from time to time I have been poking in; hope you don’t mind me;
> perhaps on occasion I can bring a perspective.
>

> Personally I think the cosmos is a musical entity even more profoundly
> than it is a mathematical entity
>
> Vibration – perhaps is -- the motive enabler of operations, which are the
> actors on values in all equations.
>
> What is vibration, if not music?

Numbers relating to numbers, made of numbers, which are made of numbers,
etc. with some numbers relating to this through what they've called
"hearing" in some language, perhaps. But I don't want to blah anybody on
this.

The score I am currently analyzing, eventually to translate these kinds of
harmonies onto the guitar (hopefully ;-)), is currently listenable in the
link that follows.

Nobody has to keep their eyes open, unless you're following the score for
technical reasons. It's one of the Bach Cantatas. The title of which
translates to "Wake up, calls out to us, the voice".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sj-NKqR0tw

In hopes that just one person effin lays themselves down with eyes closed,
and permits a few minutes of this gorgeous wash of sound to inform every
fiber of their being, without doing other things. Reducing the world to
just one unnecessary distraction for once; at least for 7 minutes. PGC :-)