Jesse,

You already told us that the twins ARE at the same point in spacetime when
they meet up again.

Is that not an OBJECTIVE fact? Do we not actually KNOW that? The twins most
certainly DO KNOW it because they can shake hands and look at each other's
clocks at the same time. How can you claim it if it is not a fact and
knowable? Label or not, it is a knowable fact that both twins agree on.

If we agree then that the twins ARE at the SAME point of spacetime when
they meet again, then they must be at the same point in TIME as well as in
space. I call that same point in time what everyone else does, the present
moment.

1. This clearly demonstrates there is an ACTUAL "same point of TIME"
independent of clock time.
2. This establishes an actual local same time independent of clock time but
not a universal actual same time.
2. But the proof that that actual same point in time is common and
universal is simple:

a. The twins are at the same actual point in time both before and after the
trip.
b. The twins are always in their OWN local present moment continuously
during the trip.
c. Therefore during the trip there must always be a one to one
correspondence between those actual present moments even though the clock
times are not in synch. Because they both begin and end in that present
moment and never leave it during the trip.
d. This will be true for all observers, therefore there IS a common
universal present moment.

It's simple logic...

Edgar