Ghibbsa,

I think of my book and theories more as meta-science or philosophy, but the
topics treated are what nearly everyone else considers to be science.

In my view MWI, block universes, wavefunction collapse, etc. none of these
are real science, only interpretations of science.

Yes, if we understand reality better it should definitely lead to better
real science, and most certainly to better understanding. Meta-science
helps us to UNDERSTAND real science in human terms.

Your last comments seem to have to do with DOING science, with scientific
method, rather than the actual science that gets done.

Edgar