Russell,

That's a block time interpretation, not as you imply anything proven.
Certainly the equations themselves don't necessitate that...

If you accept that you are faced with the intractable problem of explaining
the source of that moving 1p viewpoint.

And notice that strictly block time says NOTHING moves, not even a 1p
viewpoint, that it's all a mysterious illusion of perspective that makes it
seem like something moves when nothing actually does, though of course no
one can explain why or how....

Edgar