Russell,

No, it's exactly the same, not the opposite. You are misinterpreting it and
reading it wrongly. I see your error now, though as stated I agree it could
be misread.

"one and only one point in clock time" does not mean over the whole world
line the clock time is the same. It means that for every point on the world
line there is one and only one point in clock time associated with that
point (with the exception of light), AND the fact that the STc Principle
requires a continual movement along that world line means that everything
is only at one point in the world line and thus has the single unique clock
time associated with that point, and that clock time is the real and actual
reading of its clock in the present moment.

That's the falsification of block time because it requires motion through
spacetime...

Edgar