I've been following this thread with some interest, waiting for one movie
to be invariably mentioned among this crowd, and surprised that it hasn't
been yet: "Waking Life" by Richard Linklater.

Not only would members of this list like this movie, they would also be
reminded of the different kinds of conversations that go on here. It could
even be interpreted as a kind of visualization of the QIT. The only person
on this list who might not like it is John Clarke, since it is filled with
references to so many useless, deadbeat, unproductive and non-contributing
philosophers and one of the many pre-occupations of the film is that
utterly meaningless ASCII sequence/noise "free will" (blech, I threw up a
bit in my mouth just typing those nine characters, that's how abhorrent and
senseless the notion is). Also, it is a cartoon, and I'm pretty sure he
would have stopped watching anything so stupid since Grade 6, or when he
was 12, or something. And most importantly, it didn't win any awards and
was not on anyone's top ten list, at least, not anyone who counts as having
valuable opinions about quality movies. But for the rest of you, I strongly
recommend you check it out!