Craig,

It's hard to understand how your view is self consistent. You still seem to
be assuming some unstated observer, which you deny, by claiming pattern
recognition, aesthetics, appreciation, participation must somehow precede
any ontological formulation. These are all aspects of how mind views
reality, rather than fundamental reality itself.

For me at least, you need to clarify your thesis and try to state the whole
more simply and completely. As it is it seems fragmentary and inconsistent,
or at least backwards to ordinary thinking...

Edgar