On 28 Feb 2014, at 21:05, Edgar L. Owen wrote:

Bruno,

Nonsense. You continually ask the exact same questions which I answered several times but just ignore my answers and keep asking the same questions, and when you rarely do respond to my answers you do so incoherently and only in terms of your own very rigid worldview.

Define what you mean by "computation". you did not answer this, or give me the link. What you did is to repeat things like "reality computes", which add more mystery to the notion.
You never answered if you are OK with Church thesis.

Bruno

Well perhaps that's the way that 1p zombies 1p clones operate?

Anyway I do answer all serious questions...

Edgar