On Monday, February 24, 2014 10:57:14 PM UTC, Edgar L. Owen wrote:

> Ghibbsa,
>
> I apologize, but I'm a little unsure as to what you are actually asking of
> me here, but I'll try to answer.
>
> First P-time and relativity are NOT causally isolated. A proper
> interpretation of relativity actually implies the necessity of P-time. i've
> demonstrated why. Please read to my proximate reply to Quentin for an
> explanation of some of it.
>
> So because they are causally connected, there could be an inconsistency,
> which would be fatal, but there isn't any such consistency that has arisen
> even after many have tried to find one.
>
> Edgar

They actually are not causally connected Edgar.

p-time doesn't infer from within itself the layer above will be
relativistic. And Relativity calculates everything and
theoretically carries its own weight too without ever once depending on a
p-time.

What you do is, propose a common shared moment at the point of a handshake
in a local space. Relativity explains how they got there independently of
that, but because your proposition is inherently not causal, in that, it's
an encapsulating dimension. Which it would be possible to propose a
further encapsulation of that too, without changing anything. Because
that's the nature of your proposition, there is no definitive, resolvable
inconsistency.

By the way that's the right way to do it IMHO. It's correct to introduce a
theory that way. It's super robust. No one can refuse it.

However the approach method is that of the tautology. It's the very best
way to begin. But the introduction is then worth nothing in and of
itself. Everything hangs on what you construct from that tautological
foundation.

The two problems I've pointed out in your efforts, have been, this one.

And the one where you argue you can correlate moment for moment between
twins, and that as a proof for p-time. Unfortunately it's not legitimate,
what you say, because - remembering you are doing this correlating from
absolute time, it's always going to be possible to 1:1 correlate, moment
for moment, literally any two objects in the universe, if you are allowed
to stretch or contract one of them in the dimension of measurement. Which
is what you allow yourself to do to handle relativistic effects.