From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of spudboy...@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 3:18 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The situation at Fukushima appears to be deteriorating

Occupy was a Soros funded org liz. It started with a Canadian mag call Add
Busters, and is Soros owned. It was, what the dems called an astro-turf
organization, created to react to the losses in the 2010 elections, due to
us Tea Baggers. It was the idea that the "real masses were out in the
streets against the capitalists, but the protestors walked past Soros's
Manhattan townhouse. It was both creepy and phony. As for the second
amendment simply look to the ugliness that is happening in the Ukraine right
now. The ruling class is frightened of armed yokels for some reason.

I call BS on what you just said. Clearly you are a Teabagger.. with an Ayn
Rand rattled brain. Your entire movement is a Koch brothers operation; a
case of throwing stones in a glass house.

Not that I'm advocating violence, of course, but they might be more amenable
to changing their ways if, say, some protestors occupied Wall Street...

Oh wait, they already did! How did it go?