Hi Bruno

>> With respect to the UDA, graves and me are just using different vocabulary.

Really?

the last time I quoted her:

"What ... should Alice expect to see? Here I invoke the following premise:
whatever she knows she will see, she should expect (with certainty!) to see.
So, she should (with certainty) expect to see spin-up, and she should (with
certainty) expect to see spin-down."

Quentin said:

"That's nonsense, and contrary to observed fact."

And you agreed with Quentin:

"Yes, it is the common confusion between 1 and 3 views. "

Are you saying you now actually agree with Greaves and that assigning
probability 1 to both outcomes is in fact correct?