Hi Bruno, John, Liz, and everyone:

Bruno:

Your comments helped me to refine my thoughts about my model and the model
itself.

See below.

Thank you.

I believe my model as clarified below has convinced me that Comp to the
degree I may understand it and to the degree it is “machine” is at least
one component of a correct and complete description of our observer
experience.  This because I believe it to be a different expression part of
if not all of my approach.  There may be other components but this may be
TBD.