On Tuesday, May 27, 2014 2:32:07 AM UTC+1, Brent wrote:

>  On 5/26/2014 4:24 PM, 'Chris de Morsella' via Everything List wrote:

knowledge. In scientific terms the best theory of human origins by a mile,
is a hyrbidization event involving apes and pigs. The only reason it's
ignored is because a lot of people have spent a long time barking up
another tree that has never even explained how humans stood by gradual
evoluation. We still looking at the same daft illustration of a sequence,
where the intermediate stage has the fella sort of hunched over with
knuckles not touching the ground any more. That's not a viable posture...it
wouldn't happen