On Sunday, June 22, 2014 4:50:24 AM UTC+1, ghi...@gmail.com wrote:

> Kim - we spoke about this luv, I assumed all was good. However, I have
> just noticed a little ticky box about original author....which I am duly
> unticking.
>
> I hope this helps...but if things are as bad as you illustrate, perhaps
> half a torture is still a torture too much by 'alf, as they say. I'll
> completely understand if you simply BLOCK me going forward, Kim. It'd be a
> shame...definitely not implying I would be indifferent...but at the same
> time, such is life...we can't please - or be liked, or appreciated, or
> understood - by everyone.
>
> That part is your court..I shan't block you. But shall and have unticked
> that CC. Genuinelly didn't see it to now.

yeah kim, from our private exchange your last comment "I receive the List
via email, so it’s immediately obvious via your inbox whether you are
receiving dupes. *It’s not a problem really* but just so you know, it’s
almost certain now that that dialog is asking you if you want to ‘cc the
sender’. "

sorry...probably my autism...read that literally. Forgot about the matter.