From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of LizR
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 12:50 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TRONNIES - SPACE

On 24 June 2014 06:08, John Ross <jr...@trexenterprises.com> wrote:

I agree that clock’s operate at different rates as space vehicles and high
speed aircraft approach the speed of light or are located at different
gravitational levels, but that does not prove that time passes at different
rates.

Why not?

Would a faraway galaxy compute the time since the Big Bang as a time other than
about 13.8 billion years?

Generally speaking yes, however that doesn't prove what you think it does. This
has been discussed extensively here...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/everything-list/block$20universe/everything-list/jFX-wTm_E_Q/lzJdRBAgPocJ

There are other logical explanations for muon’s longer life when traveling fast
as compared to floating around a lab.

Such as?